Field Testing Programme
There are occasions when the on-site or field testing of a window, door, or façade element is required to establish weathertightness of the unit and/or its installation. The Window & Glass Association Field Testing Programme has been developed in line with widely accepted field testing procedures to establish a reputable field testing Industry in NZ, recognized by Councils, façade engineers and other building officials,
- To provide a structured approach to field testing.
- To ensure field testing is performed and reported on consistently, fairly, and accurately, in line with the Associations accreditation programme.
- To drive a better understanding of which tests are applicable to a given situation.
- Ensuring the correct use of appropriate and calibrated equipment.
- Ensuring priority and recognition given to those who have achieved Association accreditation.
There are two parts to the Window & Glass Association Field Testing Programme:
- The Field Testing Accreditation Programme, and
- The Field Testing Procedure Manual.